Carsland and Buena Vista grand opening.

So today is the grand re-opening of Disney's California Adventure to celebrate Carsland and Buena Vista street. I wasn't able to make it there today but I hope that everyone that has gone today to see the new areas truly enjoy it. I was at Disneyland on Wednesday and all of the employees were truly excited for the grand opening of Carsland and kept giving me and my sister tips of things to do.

Tip #1: Check out Sally's Cozy Cone Motel
Tip #2: Go to Flo's
Tip #3: In the original movie Fillmore and Sarge are staring at the blinking yellow stop light and Fillmore goes "I'm tellin' you, man, every third blink is slower" then Sarge goes "The '60s weren't good to you, were they?" Well I got a tip from a cast member saying that the imagineers made the third blink slower.

On Buena Vista Street there will be a Starbucks located, I believe, where the old train use to be on the right hand side when you enter the park.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45 fun and interesting facts about Disneyland.

Goofy's vacation Guide.

World of Color