Memories

To those reading my blog what is your fond memory of going to any of the Disney parks?

I have so many fond memories of being at Disneyland. Skipping school to go run around Disneyland, running around the parks when I was 18 for the first time, seeing the Christmas and 50th fireworks, going there with my now fiancé, my fiancé proposing to me in front of the castle on valentines day and so many more.

Just even talking about anything Disney is a memory because people get to see my love for Disney and truly see just how magical it is. When they hear about the little details about the parks they love it. They are always asking about what is going on there and why is new.

So please some of your fond memories in the comments.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

45 fun and interesting facts about Disneyland.

World of Color

Goofy's vacation Guide.